Welcome to Trux Deliver! The screens and information below will describe the general layout of Trux and show you how to access help resources within Trux.
General Layout and Navigation
- Main navigation (main nav) menu. Click a menu to go to any of the following key pages (Note: only the pages relevant to your use are described)
DASHBOARD - In addition to being the home/landing page when you log in, the Dashboard page shows you how many Shifts, by status, you have for Today and Tomorrow. This page does NOT include Dispatch Assignments, so you will not likely have data to view on this page.
FLEET - Manage all of your haulers, both internal/employed and 3rd party, on this page. Add internal (Company Dedicated) drivers and add 3rd party haulers to your Favorites (or Blocked) list. You can also create and manage hauler groups on this page. This is also where you will add your trucks. Learn more about how to use this page here.
DISPATCH (the second page) - This is where you will spend the overwhelming majority of your time. It's on this [age where you will create Sales Orders and Dispatch Orders, dispatch haulers, and view/manage dispatch order progress. Learn more about creating sales orders, creating dispatch orders, and dispatching haulers.
TRACK - While you can also track individual active haulers on the DISPATCH page, the TRACK page will allow you to track all active haulers and view all hauling routes from completed work. The maps on the TRACK page also provide a little more detail than on the DISPATCH page. Learn more about tracking haulers here.
HELP - This is your resource for all things Trux. See more in the section below.
SETTINGS - View your company details, including your Company Code (the code that connects your internal drivers to your account). Reset your password. View and update your Payment Method setup.
- Tabs/Screens - many of the pages you will use have tabs. Think of these tabs as screens within a page. For example, you can view and manage dispatch orders on the Dispatch Orders tab, and you can create and manage sales orders on the Sales Orders tab.
- Profile - Logout of Trux
You can find a wealth of resources and content to support your use of Trux on the HELP menu.
- HELP - access all user guides, product walkthroughs/tutorials, and contact Customer Support
- What's New - product updates, announcements, and company news. Whenever there's a product update, you'll receive a badge/alert here where you can learn more about what has changed or been added to Trux!
- User Guides - access all Trux Deliver user guides (like this one!) here.
- Get Help - search for and access ALL Trux how-to guides, FAQs and videos.
- Trux Tips - access clickthrough product tutorials for common tasks in Trux. each of these tutorials will show you, step-by-step, how to do things like create a dispatch order, track a hauler, and more.
- Customer Support - submit a support ticket
- Submit Feedback - let us know how we are doing, about anything! Or let us know if you have a feature request.
- Read Ts & Cs - If you ever find yourself wanting to review the Trux Terms and Conditions, you can do that here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.