Dispatching haulers to assignments is as easy as dragging and dropping a hauler onto a dispatch order from the DISPATCH screen.
Show me how
Click the button below to be guided through how to do this within the TRUX application.
- Click DISPATCH on the left navigation menu.
- Select the date containing your dispatch orders.
- Select a hauler group from the dropdown (e.g., Company Dedicated for your haulers, Favorites for 3rd party favorite haulers)
- Click, drag, and drop the hauler you would like to dispatch onto the dispatch order.
- Select the number of loads per truck and the number of trucks needed.
- Select a start date and time and the number of minutes by which to stagger the start times (optional).
- Click ASSIGN to complete the dispatch.
- The dispatched hauler(s) will be notified.
- Click a dispatch order to expand and view all dispatch assignments beneath. Read more about viewing and managing dispatch order progress here.
- View the status of each dispatch assignment as well as the hauler assigned, the truck type and ID, and how many loads have been delivered and assigned.
- Click the Fleet drop down to view Active haulers.
- View the status of each active hauler.
- Dispatch and Fleet KPIs. Read more about KPIs here.
- View dispatch assignment and hauler status, which can be one of the following:
- Hover over an active hauler to reveal the phone and map icons. Hover over the phone icon to display the phone number (Note: Click the number to dial the hauler if you have an Internet phone dialer). Hover over the map icon to display the start and end locations. Click the icon to show the hauler's current location and route on a map. View a haulers current and projected utilization on the status bar below the hauler.
- View the number of loads delivered/scheduled. Click to view all load tickets for the selected assignment/hauler.
- Click the ticket icon to view and/or download a load slip.
- Click EXPORT AS CSV to export all load slip data for the selected assignment.
- Click DOWNLOAD ALL LOAD SLIPS to download load slip images for the selected assignment.
- Click the dispatch order shortcut menu to view dispatch order actions. The available actions are based on the status of the dispatch order. You can see which actions are available here.
- Click the assignment shortcut menu to view assignment actions. As with dispatch order actions, the available actions are based on the status of the dispatch order. You can see which actions are available here.
- Finally, you can view active hauler actions by clicking the shortcut menu next to an active hauler.