Sometimes things don’t go as planned on the job site or you just need to make changes to scheduled work. TRUX makes it easy for you to maintain a flexible hauling schedule.
Show me how
Click the button below to be guided through how to do this within TRUX.
- Click SHIFTS on the left navigation menu.
- Filter your shifts by Project, Status, and Date.
- To edit a single shift, hover over the shift you would like to edit, click the orange shift actions shortcut menu , and click Edit Shift.
- To edit multiple shifts at once, select multiple individual shifts, all shifts for a project, or all shifts on the screen you wish to edit
- Click the orange shift bulk actions menu and click Change Time or Edit Shift.
- If you are moving the shift start time up, click EARLIER. If you are moving it back, click LATER.
- Input by how many Hours and/or Minutes you wish to change the start time, select Change Expiration Time (optional) to change the expiration time by the same amount, and click SAVE.
- Review and CONFIRM your changes.
- Click Edit to make changes to other fields shown above. Click SAVE to confirm your changes.
Your drivers will be notified of all changes, whether made to an individual shift or multiple shifts. No need to give them a call, one-by-one.
NOTE: Shifts that were dispatched to 3rd party haulers, will need to re-accepted by the haulers if any of the following are changed:
- start/end location
- start time
- rate (only if reduced)
- rate unit (e.g., from Hourly to By Load)