A large number of shifts you create in TRUX will end up needing to be extended or spill over into additional days. The good news is, you don’t need to recreate these shifts when this happens. Just use the Reorder feature!
Show me how
Click the button below to be guided through how to do this within TRUX.
- Click SHIFTS on the left navigation menu.
- Filter your shifts by Project, Status, and Date.
- To reorder a single shift, hover over the shift you would like to reorder, click the orange shift actions shortcut menu , and click Reorder.
- To reorder multiple shifts, select the shifts you would like to reorder, click the orange bulk shift actions shortcut menu , and click Reorder.
- Select the inclusive date(s)
- Choose whether you would like to dispatch the work to the same drivers who completed the original work, or choose manual dispatch to select new drivers/haulers. Click PLACE ORDER.