Release Version 12.0.0
The following new features have been released and are available within Trux Deliver (click on a topic to skip to that section):
- Hauler Load Slip Requirement Settings
- Load slip download filters
- Autocomplete loads with matched an Apex scale ticket
- New Dispatch Order, Assignment, and Load status icons
- Control sending hauler load slips to transcription
Control Hauler Load Slip Requirements at the Sales Order Level
Dispatchers now have the ability to manage hauler load slip image requirements at the Sales Order level. The create/edit sales order view in Trux has the following check boxes:
This controls the Require Load Slip Images checkbox of the underlying Dispatch Orders that are created from the Sales Order.
- If Allow Override on Dispatch Order is not checked in the Sales Order: The Require Load Slip Images checkbox in the created Dispatch Orders it IS NOT editable.
- If Allow Override on Dispatch Order is checked in the Sales Order: The Require Load Slip Images checkbox in the created Dispatch Orders it IS editable.
Download load slips for filtered Dispatch Orders
Previously, if you were to filter dispatch orders and then download the load slips, you would receive ALL load slips for ALL dispatch orders for the selected date (e.g., the system didn't take into account the filters you had set).
Trux now gives you the option to download load slips for the dispatch orders that meet your filter criteria.
Select Filtered to download load slips for the dispatch orders that meet your filter criteria. Select All to download load slips for all dispatch orders for the selected day regardless of the filter criteria you have set.
Autocomplete loads when in progress and Trux has matched an Apex scale ticket
If a load is In Progress AND Trux has matched an Apex scale ticket to that load, we now:
- Automatically complete the load and save the matched Apex scale ticket with that load when the assignment is completed
- Signify that the load was autocompleted with an status of Pending Completion
- Ensure that the load audit history displays the load was autocompleted by the System
- Leave delivery data (location, cycle time, etc..) as N/A
NOTE: When the dispatch order has the “Allow After End“ allowance checked, the system won’t autocomplete when the end time occurs. If, however, a ticket match is found, the system autocompletes is rather than canceling it, which is what would happen prior to this release.
New Dispatch Order, Assignment, and Load status icons
We've updated the color and design of some of the icons we use to communicate Dispatch Order, Dispatch Assignment, and Load status. You will see the following colors and tooltips when you hover over orders, assignments, and loads with these statuses.
Control sending hauler load slips to transcription
For Dispatch Orders starting from Origin Locations without integrated scale systems, dispatchers can now control whether ticket images uploaded by haulers are sent for transcription. This setting is located on the Dispatch Order create/edit screen.
By default, this setting is selected (toggled ON) and images will be sent for transcription.