Truck Drivers can view their job History by week and by job. Watch this video to see how.
From any screen, tap History.
Tap a week to view all completed jobs during that week.
- Job Details - Tap on a week to view the job details for that week. You can also access load slips for each shift/load (where available and uploaded), and punch in and out times.
Tap on an individual job to view the selected job's details.
- Completed Jobs - All jobs that you and your drivers completed during the selected week listed by day.
Tap Info to view the completed job's details.
- Complete job details
- The truck, TRUX ID, and Driver who completed the job (that's you!)
- Job instructions
Tap Locations to view Start and End Locations for the job.
- Tap Open in maps to open your device's default mapping app to navigate to the JOB SITE or the PLANT. The address will be pre-populated.
- The Start (JOB SITE) and End (PLANT) addresses are shown.
- On the map, you may see icons for the job Start Location, in this case, the JOB SITE ( ), the End Location, in this case, the PLANT ( ), and your Company location ( ).
Tap Loads to view the tonnage for each load and access load slips.
- Tap on a row to view or edit the load details.
- Tap on the camera ( ) icon to view an individual load slip image.
- Tap the orange edit icon to edit the number of tons delivered.
- Tap the orange edit icon to replace the load slip image with a new image. This will launch your smartphone's camera app where you can take a new picture of the load slip.
- Tap SAVE LOAD if you make either of the above edits or tap the back arrow if no edits were made.