This article describes how Brokers punch in to and punch out of jobs. The process is similar for hourly shifts and dispatch assignments/loads. Slight differences will exist for jobs that require you to upload load slips between loads. These differences are described below.
Punch In to jobs that do not require load slips
When it's time to punch in to your job, you will see an alert in the banner of all main screens (except the Drive screen, where you punch in).
- Go to Drive - Tapping this button will take you to the Drive screen where you can punch in to your job when you are ready to begin.
- Drive - You can also go directly to the Drive screen to punch in to your job up to 5 min before the job is scheduled to begin.
From the Drive screen, tap scheduled job to punch in.
- Icons for the job Start Location ( ), the End Location ( ) for your upcoming job will appear on the map. You will also see an icon for your Company location ( ) if in view.
- Tap your upcoming job when you are ready to punch in.
- Your (broker) scheduled jobs appear at the top (IS THIS RIGHT?)
- Your drivers' scheduled jobs appear next. Tap a driver to view their scheduled and upcoming jobs for today.
Tap PUNCH IN to begin your job.
- The job details for your SCHEDULED JOB, including start time, start and end location, and product.
- Tap CANCEL JOB if you wish to cancel the UPCOMING JOB. Please review our trucker cancellation policy.
- Tap PUNCH IN to start your job. You may punch in as early as 5 min before the scheduled start time.
- View additional job instructions on the Details tab.
Tap the Locations tab.
- Tap the Locations tab to view the start and end locations to view the job location details.
- The Start and End locations are listed. Tap Open in maps to open your default map app to navigate to the start or end locations.
Tap PUNCH IN to begin your job.
- Tap PUNCH IN
- Tap YES to confirm you are ready to punch in and begin your job.
Tap your ACTIVE JOB.
- Tap PUNCH OUT when you have completed the job and are ready to punch out.
- Tap Details to review the job instructions, Locations to view the Start and End locations, and Loads to view completed loads and load slips (for load-based jobs and jobs that require load slips - see next section for how to load slips).
Tap PUNCH OUT when done the job is complete.
- Tap PUNCH OUT.
- Tap YES to confirm.
Punch In to jobs that require load slips
The following describes the process for load-based jobs or jobs that require load slips. Tap PUNCH IN when you are ready to begin your job.
- Tap CANCEL JOB to cancel your SCHEDULED JOB. Please be aware of our trucker cancellation policy.
- Tap PUNCH IN when you are at the start location and ready to begin your job. You can punch in up to 5 minutes before the job start time.
- Tap Details to review the job instructions, Locations to view the Start and End locations.
Tap LOADS REQUIRED when you are ready to complete your first load.
- Tap LOADS REQUIRED to complete your first load and upload a load slip/ticket.
- Tap Details to review the job instructions, Locations to view the Start and End locations, and Loads to view completed loads and load slips.
Tap OK to allow TRUX to access your smartphone's camera app.
Tap Next to use the picture on your device's screen.
Tap Done to use the picture. Tap Edit Scan to retake.
Enter the tons you have delivered.
- Enter the number of tons from the load slip and scale
- Tap Done to submit.
Tap Dismiss on the submission confirmation message.
Tap the Loads tab to view completed loads.
- The number of loads completed.
- Tap ADD LOAD as you complete each additional load.
- Tap Loads to view all completed loads and load slips.
Tap Loads to view completed loads.
Tap a completed load to view load details.
- Tap to edit the tons delivered.
- Tap to view/edit the load slip image.