Release Date: 11/12/2020
New Features and Enhancements
TRUX for Contractors
- Multiple truck-types for shifts - TRUX now supports creating shifts with one or more truck types as valid options to be used by haulers claiming and completing the work.
The rate entered will be applied to all valid truck types selected. If you need to apply different rates for different truck types, select + ADD MORE rather than selecting multiple truck types from the drop-down list.
Haulers with any of the selected truck types will be alerted to and see these shifts. When the hauler claims/accepts shifts with multiple truck types, they will be able to select any truck from their fleet that matches one of the valid truck types.
- Mobile web access - With this release, Contractors can create, manage, and dispatch shifts directly from their mobile device's web browser.
The following features are supported via mobile web access:
- Create and manage jobs
- Create, dispatch, manage, and reorder shifts
- Track and communicate with haulers
- Add and manage fleet (Favorites, Regulars, Company Dedicated, Blocked, hauler groups)
- Access Invoices, Adjustments, and Disputes
- HELP - What’s New, Get Help, Customer Support
- Load delivery actions and notes within the Order Delivery Tracker - Customers (e.g., Delivery Contacts, Quality Control/Inspectors, Managers, etc.) can take one of three possible actions on all loads from within the Order Delivery Tracker:
- Add Inspection Result - Inspection Results can be added to IN PROGRESS and DELIVERED loads. More than one Inspection Result can be added to a load. Comments have a 255 character limit.
Required Fields: Comment, Name, Role, Phone. Optional Fields: Temperature
- Add Comment - Comments can be added to IN PROGRESS and DELIVERED loads. More than one Comment can be added to a load. Comments have a 255 character limit.
Required Fields: Comment, Name, Role, Phone. Optional Fields: NA
- Reject Load - Only DELIVERED loads can be rejected, and only one rejection note can be recorded per load. Possible rejection reasons are currently limited to Temperature, Quality, and Other. Comments have a 255 character limit.
Required Fields: Reason, Comment, Name, Role, Phone. Optional Fields: Temperature
Rejected loads will trigger three types of confirmation messages.
1) Upon clicking SAVE on the Reject Load modal, the contact who rejected the load will receive the following confirmation message.
Tapping the phone number listed will place a call to Dispatch. This is the same number that appears at the bottom of the Delivery Tracker.
2) Rejection notes associated with each rejected load will appear in the Daily Dispatch Summary.
3) An email for every rejected load will be sent to Dispatch.
- Viewing load delivery actions and notes in the Delivery Tracker - Anyone with access to the Delivery Tracker can review Rejected Loads, Inspection Results, and Comments. Here's how.
- Viewing load delivery actions and notes in TRUX - Dispatchers can review Rejected Loads, Inspection Results, and Comments right on the Open Dispatch Orders screen. Here's how.
- Edit Contact details for completed dispatch orders - Dispatchers can now edit dispatch order Contacts on completed orders.
- Re-sending Daily Dispatch Summaries after expiration - Dispatchers can now re-send a Daily Dispatch Summary email beyond the previous 48-hour window.