On Thursday, April 22, 2020, some TRUX Now users began to experience their TRUX Now application crashing. This was caused by an issue reported by Google with regard to their Google Maps SDK (the map that is used in TRUX Now to locate and display jobs and truck locations).
Google is continuing to work on resolving the issue. In the meantime, Haulers who continue to experience app crashes should uninstall and re-install their TRUX Now app.
Following are instructions for uninstalling and re-installing TRUX Now from your device. Tap your device below to skip to the correct section. If you already know how to do this, you can just tap this link from your device to download the correct version for your device.
Uninstall and Reinstall TRUX Now for Android
- Locate the TRUX Now app on your device.
- Tap and hold the app icon to display the shortcut menu, and select App info.
From the App info page, tap UNINSTALL.
Tap this link from your Android device.
- Tap Install from the Google Play Store.
- Tap Open to open and log into the refreshed version of TRUX Now.
Uninstall and Reinstall TRUX Now for Apple (iOS)
- Tap and hold the TRUX Now app icon to reveal the shortcut menu.
- Tap Delete App.
- Tap Delete to confirm you wish to uninstall the app.
Tap this link from your Apple (iOS) device.
- Tap the cloud icon ( ) to download and re-install the TRUX Now app.
- Tap OPEN to open and log into the refreshed version of TRUX Now.
Contact TRUX support @ 800-485-1304 or Support@truxnow.com If have any additional questions or issues with your device or the TRUX Now app.