Release Date: 12/12/2019
New Features and Enhancements
Digital Dispatch, Core, and Fleet Management
- Traffic, geofence, and truck route overlays on maps - We’ve added three new display options to our maps on the TRACK screen. Users can now view (and toggle off) current traffic (REAL-TIME tab only), the plant and job site geofence (where created), and the truck route (on the HISTORY tab).
- Collapsable main nav menu - In an effort to capture more screen real estate, we’ve added the ability to collapse (hide) and expand (unhide) the main navigation pane. This will provide users with a full-screen-width view of all screens in the application!
- Pin Open Dispatch Orders - Dispatchers can now pin orders to the top of their open dispatch orders list. This allows you to keep the orders that are important to monitor at the top of your screen. Pinned orders will sort by the same sorting criteria you have set in your ‘Sort by’ settings. Orders will remain pinned for the duration of a session. The pins will disappear once a user logs out of TRUX or when unpinned by the user.
- Expanded fleet search - We’ve updated the Fleet search options on the DISPATCH screen. Now you can separate your search terms with a “,” (comma) to search for multiple terms at once. The “,” acts as an OR operator and returns any driver with either term anywhere in their name, company name, truck name, etc.
- New plants added - the following plants have been added to Production
Los Angeles Entity, Company Code: 19e72b36
- 5011-132 CARROLL CANYON S&G
- 5011-171 CARROLL CANYON RECYCLE
- 5011-221 CARROLL CANYON HMA
- 5013-211 OTAY HMA
- 5027-112 CHULA VISTA STONE
- 5027-171 CHULA VISTA RECYCLE
- 5116-141 NORTHERN CAL DIRECT SALES
- 5147-141 NORTH BAY DIRECT SALES
North Carolina Entity, Company Code: b3b54464
- 2846-141 WHITEVILLE SALES YARD
Herndon Entity, Company Code: 7e7948b2
- 2515-171 Stafford Recycle
- Dispatching LOOs - Leased Owner-Operators (LOOs) can now be dispatched to Available Jobs within Fleet Management. When a LOO is dispatched to a job, the dispatcher is not asked to select a truck for the shift/load because the LOO assigns/has the truck.