Contractors and material producers use TRUX to Get Trucks for their jobs. But often, they would like to find work for their company-owned trucks on the TRUX Marketplace too. That's why we created TRUX Fleet Management!
TRUX Fleet Management JOBS screen.
Fleet Management provides contractors and material producers who own trucks with a new, expanded set of tools to keep their haulers busy. With Fleet Management, you can:
- Get More Work - Get Trucks for your jobs (as you always have) AND find work for your trucks on the TRUX Marketplace - with a single TRUX login
- Increase Dispatch Efficiency - Seamlessly dispatch your company-owned trucks to Marketplace jobs and to YOUR jobs.
- Full Fleet Tracking. View the location of all trucks on ALL jobs (both Marketplace and your jobs) - in real-time and historically - without additional hardware.
- Weekly Payment - Get paid weekly for jobs your truckers complete on the TRUX Marketplace. No need to invoice.
How do I access Fleet Management?
- Current TRUX contractor or material producer customers. If you are a current customer using TRUX to Get Trucks for your jobs and you are the Company Owner, follow these instructions in How to enable Fleet Management for Contractors, OR
- Contact us to help get you set up with Fleet Management.
- If you are not a TRUX customer and would like to sign up, you can create an account here.
- If you are not a TRUX customer and want to learn more about TRUX, schedule a call.