Fleet owners and brokers use the TRUX mobile app to find more work for their fleet and get paid faster. But sometimes, particularly if you own and/or broker a large fleet, you want a larger, more powerful interface to actively manage and dispatch your haulers. That's why we created TRUX Fleet Management.
TRUX Fleet Management JOBS screen and TRUX Now Available Jobs screen.
Fleet Management provides large fleet owners and brokers with a new, expanded set of tools to keep their haulers busy. With Fleet Management, you can:
- Increase dispatching efficiency - Drag-and-drop dispatching, trucker groups, and job filters allow you to quickly find, claim, and dispatch your haulers to the best available jobs.
- Real-time access to documentation and earnings - Reduce your administrative burden with electronic access to load slips and complete visibility to trucker earnings in real-time.
- View your haulers' location and schedule - Know the location of ALL of your employed and 3rd-party haulers, in real-time and on past jobs, without additional GPS tracking equipment. Brokers can see not only the location of their haulers on the map but also the location of haulers assigned by their brokered owners. View all requested, scheduled, in progress, and completed jobs by hauler, by shift, and by date. Easily change haulers and/or trucks on scheduled jobs with a click of a button.
- Grow your fleet on TRUX - Do you own more trucks that you haven't added via the TRUX mobile app, or are you looking to expand your fleet? Now it's even easier to add, organize, and manage them!
How do I access Fleet Management?
- Current TRUX mobile app users. If you are an existing TRUX Now fleet owner or broker, all you need to do is log in with your current TRUX Now user name and password at https://app.truxnow.com/login!
- Current contractor or material producer customers. If you are a current customer using TRUX to Get Trucks for your jobs (e.g., a contractor or material producer) and would also like to find work for your company-owned trucks on the TRUX Marketplace, follow the instructions in How to enable Fleet Management for Contractors, OR
- Contact us to help get you set up with Fleet Management functionality.
If you are not a TRUX customer and would like to sign up, you can create an account here.
If you are not a TRUX customer and want to learn more, schedule a demo.