Release Date: 07/11/2019
New Features and Enhancements
Dispatch Order change confirmation and order history summary - Dispatchers can now review and confirm Dispatch Order edits and changes before submitting them to ensure the changes they’ve made are correct. You can also view the entire Dispatch Order history, which includes an audit trail of all the changes made to an order over time.
- Autocomplete Dispatch Orders - So that dispatchers can manage open dispatch orders and completed orders can be marked accordingly, new loads will not be started on dispatch orders when any of the following conditions are met:
By Load: The “Exceed Loads” allowance is unchecked and the total number of (completed loads + in-progress loads) reaches the number of loads on the Dispatch Order,
By Quantity: The “Exceeded Quantity” allowance is unchecked and the total number of (completed quantity + in-progress quantity) reaches the quantity on the Dispatch Order, or
By Time: The “After End” allowance is unchecked and the Dispatch Order End Time has been reached
When those in-progress loads are completed, the Dispatch Order is set to "Complete."
- Dispatch Order quantity metric reflects "ticketed" loads instead of completed loads - Previously, the In-Progress tons and In-Progress loads completed matched the amount listed in the Complete by Amount bar as shown below.
Now, loads and tons shown in the Complete by Amount bar are updated as a trucker is ticketed (i.e. when a load slip is received from APEX) or when a trucker completes the load (i.e. Trucker hits “Complete Load” and takes a picture of the slip). The Progress Bar will still show the amount completed by the trucker.
- Dispatch Orders and Active Trucker tab pagination - We’ve added pagination to the open Dispatch Orders and Active Trucker tabs. For every 20 Dispatch Orders and every 20 Active Truckers, a new page will be created. You can navigate from one page to another by clicking NEXT, PREVIOUS, or the individual page of interest. In addition to making the screen a bit cleaner, this change will improve screen performance and load time.
- Start time on the truck parent row - We now show the start time of the first priority assignment on the parent row of the trucker in the Active Trucker tab. As the priority 1 assignment changes, the start time on the parent row also changes to reflect the new priority 1 assignment. The start time is grayed out after the start time has passed.
- Latitude or Longitude missing data warning - When creating a Dispatch Order, if a Start Location or Delivery Location does not have a Latitude or Longitude value, we now show a “Yellow” non-blocking error message. If you receive this error, please call support to get this corrected so the team is able to fully utilize the TRUX marketplace.