Release Date: 09/19/2019
New Features and Enhancements
Bulk Load Slip Download - Dispatchers can now bulk download all load slips for Dispatch Assignment or a full Dispatch Order. Clicking DOWNLOAD LOAD SLIPS will send a zip file with the load slips to the logged-in user’s email address or to the email address you enter into the Download Load Slips pop-up window. You can also download a CSV file with all of the load information for a full Dispatch Order.
- Reorder Multiple Trucks from a Shift - Dispatchers now have the option of ordering more than 1 truck when re-ordering a shift. When the re-order window opens, “1” truck is the preset value in an editable box. If more than 1 truck is entered, the “Same Driver(s)/Trucking Company(s)” checkbox will be disabled.
- Bulk Edit Shift Start Times - Dispatchers can change the start time for multiple shifts (that have yet to begin) at once rather than having to adjust each one individually. As with changing start times for individual shifts, changing the start time for multiple shifts will require truckers to re-accept the assignment. The status for shifts will be changed to Requested, except for internal/Company Dedicated truckers.
- Filter and Sort Selection Retention - Filter and Sort selection criteria are now persistent within a session. When users navigate across the application, their filter and sort selections are retained on each page. If a user has multiple tabs/windows open, the selections are only retained within each individual tab/window (not across tabs/windows). So you can be filtering dispatch orders by Plant Location and Customer Name on one tab/window while filtering by Order Type and Start Location in another tab/window. These retained selections apply to the Open Dispatch Orders tab, the Fleet tab, and the Sales Orders tab.
- New Plants Added - We’ve added the following plants to the system:
MONTGOMERY ROAD RMC
HUEBNER ROAD RMC
HWY 211 RMC
BLUE WING RMC
SPECHT ROAD RMC
SAN BERNARDINO RECYCLE
Monterey Sand Plant
- Site Contact Phone # for Dialing - In certain situations, the number dialed when haulers tapped the phone icon within TRUX Now was not the correct number for the Site Contact on a dispatch order. This has been fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.