Release Date: 05/16/2019
New Features and Enhancements
In this release, we are delivering Part 1 of the anticipated bulk load slip functionality - emailing a zipped file of load slips from a given shift! We’ll add Part 2, getting all load slips from a group of shifts, in an upcoming release. Here’s what’s being delivered in this release:
- Bulk load slips download - Contractors will now be able to download all of the load slips for a single shift rather than having to download them all individually. When you view the Loads for a given shift, you will now see a DOWNLOAD ALL button. Click that button and an email will be sent to the user with a .zip file containing all load slips for the selected shift. You can also enter an email address to which the files should be sent (if not the email address associated with the logged in user’s account).
- Specify the reason for a Dispatch Order status change - You can now specify the reason for manually changing the status of a dispatch order. When you change the status of an order in the Open Dispatch Order context menu or you place a dispatch order on hold, a “Reason” pup up will be displayed allowing you to select an (optional) reason for the change. Once the status is changed, hovering over the Order Status in the DISPATCH ORDERS tab will display the current status followed by the reason if entered (e.g., “On Hold - Weather”).
- Show tons/loads in progress on Open Dispatch Orders - You can now quickly see how much material is on its way to the job site, including the material that has been ticketed so that I can communicate with customers and be aware at a glance if you are on track to make deliveries. Simply find a load in progress from Open Dispatch Orders and hover over the progress bar. Orange bars will reveal the number of tons in progress and the total tons that have been ticketed. Hovering over the grey bar will reveal how many tons remain.
- Use Cycle Time to calculate stay-on - The anticipated number of cycles a trucker can make is now calculated based on the time at the plant, time at the job site, and transit time in addition to the number of trucks. Now your plant operator will have a better idea of how many turns a truck is going to make and how much material will be needed.
- Set Assignment Start Time to Current Time - The default time for an assignment is the Dispatch Order Start Time if the Dispatch Order has not started. After the Dispatch Order has started then we use the current time. This will make text messages and assignments clearer to truckers and dispatchers after the dispatch order has started.
- Product Code now appears with Product Name - The product code now appears with the product name in the Sales Order table and Create Dispatch Order screen making it easier to distinguish between similar products.
- Automated Job Cost Report - Billing administrators in Nashville will now receive a daily report showing all of the previous day's work, including how many hours were spent by each trucker hauling each material on each job. The email contains a CSV file with data from the previous 24-hour period.
- Welcome to DC/Northern Virginia - The DC/Northern Virginia Dispatch has been added to production!
Fixes and Adjustments
- In progress (loaded) icon displaying incorrectly - When you want to see a trucker’s status indicator, that status wasn’t changing correctly. This has now been fixed.
- Release regular truckers - We’ve repaired the ability to release regulars.
Bulk load downloads - just what customers have been asking for!
Please sign in to leave a comment.