Release Date: 05/02/2019
New Features and Enhancements
Are you a dispatcher looking for an easier way to locate and manage active truckers within your fleet? We’ve added the following features and enhancements to help you do just that.
- New Active tab filters - You can now filter your list of truckers by Plant Location, Group Name (e.g., Company Dedicated, Regulars, Favorites, etc.) and Truck Type from the Fleet panel of your Dispatch Orders. This will be especially important to the folks in the Gulf Coast and in Texas that are adding new locations this week, good luck team!
- Search by Driver or Company Name - You can also search by driver or company name, in the Fleet panel on the Dispatch Orders tab.
- Sorting dispatch orders by assignment time - Dispatch orders are now sorted by dispatch assignment start time (earliest time first) in the Dispatch Orders panel. Makes sense, doesn’t it? This is a part of making the assignment start times easier to plan for our asphalt customers!
- Refresh your tracking, not your browser - You want to see the latest locations of your tucks, but you don’t want to refresh your entire browser. Sounds reasonable. We’ve added a Refresh button to the Track page. Clicking it will show you the latest location of your trucks on the map without having to refresh and reload your entire screen.
- Later assignments with earlier start time alert - If you have stacked loads such that an assignment later in a trucker’s day could be started earlier, we want to make sure you are aware of that scenario. To that end, we have added a yellow icon to alert you when there are assignments with earlier start times than the first assignment for a trucker.
- Replace load slip images - Sometimes your first load slip image just isn’t what it could or should be and you want to replace it with a better one. And now you can! We’ve added an Edit button next to the View Receipt link. Clicking it will allow you to upload an image to replace the current load slip with a new load slip. NOTE: This does not impact the tons entered by the trucker, it is only an image upload and replacement.
- Collect load slips checkbox for re-assign and reorder - If you have a trucker that’s punched out and you click Reorder for a shift, a “Require Load Slips for this job” checkbox now appears to allow you to require load slip uploading. The checkbox will also appear when re-assigning a shift.
- Enhanced authentication - We’ve further strengthened our security posture to protect our users by adding layers of encryption to our logging and file transmission.
- Welcome to Abilene, TX! - The North Texas Dispatch (Abilene plants) has been added to production.
- Chicago is my kind of town! - The Nashville region just ain’t big enough for the two of us. We’ve split the Chicago Logistics Service Center into its own entity, separate from Nashville. All logins, sales orders, dispatch orders, plant locations, and delivery locations are now part of a new Chicago entity in TRUX.
🎉 LOVE THESE RELEASE NOTES! Way to go Heath!
Please sign in to leave a comment.