Release Date: 05/30/2019
New Features and Enhancements
You can view all New Features and Enhancements videos here as well as in-line below.
- Automatic shift start times based on Dispatch Order spacing - Dispatchers can now automatically set shift start times for multiple trucks based on the spacing time set on the dispatch order.
- New Owner/Independent welcome email at signup - When a truck owner or independent signs via TRUX Drive (the trucker app) they will now receive an email welcoming them to #TRUXNation. We previously sent a welcome email only after a trucker had been approved (e.g., certificate of insurance verification) and not as soon as an account was created. This email will provide truckers a better onboarding experience by laying out the few remaining steps before they can begin accepting jobs and filling shifts through the TRUX platform.
- Tonnage expansion out to 2 decimal places - Dispatch orders now allow Quantity (Tons) out to 2 decimal places. This value will also pass through to APEX.
- Start shift Now - Sometimes a trucker arrives at the plant before their assigned start time. And sometimes tuckers are late. Either way, as a dispatcher, you want to maintain optimal trucker flow and keep material flowing to your customers. This new feature allows dispatchers to punch in truckers from the Dispatch Orders tab.
- Sorting Active Truckers by Driver Name or Start TIme - You have a lot of active truckers working on your dispatch orders. You need a quicker, easier way to find them from within the Active Tab. Now you can sort by First assignment Start Time (starting at earliest or starting at latest) or Driver First Name (A-Z or Z-A).
- View and add truck types to Dispatch Orders - Users can now see and/or edit truck types on Dispatch Orders according to the following rules:
- If a Dispatch Order is IN_PROGRESS only adding truck types is allowed (removing truck type is not allowed).
- If a Dispatch Order is SCHEDULED or ON_HOLD, check its assignments. If any of its assignments are OPEN, SCHEDULED, REQUESTED, or IN-PROGRESS, then only adding truck types is allowed. If there is no assignment associated with the order, then adding and removing truck type is allowed.
- If a Dispatch Order is COMPLETED, then no truck type change is allowed. Users can only view assigned truck types. For CANCELLED orders, you must first Re-activate the order before viewing the assigned truck types.
- Elimination of REQUESTED text messages when on assignment - Truckers are no longer sent “REQUESTED” text messages while they are in-progress on an assignment.
- On Hold Dispatch Orders - Dispatchers can now create dispatch orders with an ‘On-Hold’ status. When a customer calls and places an order that is in a questionable state, dispatchers can indicate that without having to go to the open dispatch order and set it on hold.
- NOLA and Mobile - New Orleans and Mobile locations have been added to production.