You can dispatch your drivers to shifts in just a few clicks from the DISPATCH screen.
Show me how
Click the button below to be guided through how to do this within the TRUX application.
- Click DISPATCH on the left navigation menu.
- Select the date(s) containing your shifts.
- All of your Unassigned shifts will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Your drivers and 3rd party haulers will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Drivers who are already scheduled for shifts are indicated by the calendar icon.
- Click, hold, and drag an available driver onto an Unassigned shift to dispatch them.
- Key shift details will appear at the top: start date and time, available truck types, insurance requirements, start and end locations, the distance, and the estimated travel time.
- The Instructions you entered when you scheduled the work will appear here
- Choose a truck for the selected driver and click DISPATCH.
- The status of the shift you just dispatched will change to Scheduled on the SHIFTS screen with the dispatched driver listed.